Wednesday 24 December 2008

Bibliography creator I wish I'd had the last 3 years

bibmeBibme is an online bibliography creator I found out about from The 2.0 Life, that I wish I knew about during my past three years of studies and essays. As a lifelong learner I intend doing further study in the future, so this will be a gem that I recommend to learners (especially all the student teachers) who need to reference in APA, MLA, Chicago or Turabian formats.

It is easy to use; just type in the title, author or key words and you will be presented with options to add to your list. Then, you enter in keywords (usually author or title), and BibMe finds the results for you. You can reference most media from books to websites, although as with most sites you do need to register to save your lists. Well worth it I say!

No comments: