Saturday 27 September 2008

First WebQuest

I have completed my first WebQuest. A WebQuest is an inquiry learning approach in which most or all the information that learners work with comes from the web. It also develops students ICT skills and can be very engaging, with a focus on cooperative group work.

This WebQuest is to inform children about the various careers in cooking. As my first WebQuest I am very happy. Yet as I learn more about ICT integration, the more I learn about the skills needed to engage and challenge.

Go and visit it and let me know what you think. Click Here.

I am very interested in ICT in education, they provide many tools to explore teaching and learning in new ways. Watch out for my next WebQuest, I have reflected on this start and believe I need to have more animation, sound, movement and vibrancy. I would also like to experiment with speech and interaction that offers choice.

No comments: