Wednesday 14 November 2012

Reading Response Graphic Organizers

With the increasing amount of BYOD and classroom devices, I found it useful and fun to design a collection of reading response graphic organisers. I created them in Google Docs because all the schools I have taught at have used Google Apps for Education, and I am a huge fan of them as well as their collaborative and sharing features. They are easy to copy, duplicate, adapt, individualise or turn into a PDF to print.

Save yourself the work and please use these freely, and let me know which ones worked for you or if I should add any new ones. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shaun

    Looking at the the Current Event and Text summary the graphic seems to be one object that I can't write in.

    How do you have the kids fill in the blanks???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allana, seems I forgot to mention that some Google Docs have a Google Drawing as the text graphic, just click Edit below the drawing to edit the text. i have added the instructions to the doc.

    ReplyDelete