Wednesday 3 September 2014

Fathers Day Craft Ideas for Your Students

Fathers Day is this Sunday, and I always like to have a few quick and easy Fathers Day present ideas for my students. After all the best present a parent can get is one made with love by their own special little one.

I often get my kids to make heart cards cut out of coloured cardboard, it's quick, easy and they can write a personal message inside. Use a writing lesson to scaffold the written content and the making as a post or independent activity.  I have attached two free card templates for your use, they are easy to draw yourself in class too. Most of my ideas come from Pinterest of course, so I'll add a link to my board plus show two of my favourite ideas below.


Do you have a good Fathers Day craft idea?





No comments: