Monday 27 April 2009

Presenting an Inspired Classroom

I am presenting my observation of Jacqui Sharp's inspired classroom at our staff meeting, my first ever presentation to the entire staff. I decided to present it as a BubbleShare on my blog to illustrate the simplicity of integrating ICT into the classroom and using it for ourselves. I believe teachers need to take the first step, and use the 21st century learning opportunities available. It seems a big scary leap to most teachers but I am hoping to introduce it to my collegues in small easy fun steps.


BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shaun
    I love the presentation in Bubbleshare...awesome! Hope the staff meeting went well for you.
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jacqui, I'm not sure they all agreed with the concept but it did inspire quite a few teachers to use their classroom computers more.

    ReplyDelete