Tuesday 31 January 2012

Like / Dislike Poll Widget

Poll's are fantastic tools in the classroom, although there are many types of varying complexities to choose from. In a recent Mashable blog I read about Quipol, what caught my attention was the simplicity and similarity to FaceBook - Like / Dislike. It is easy to embed in websites, like this blog, you can close voting and see a pie graph of results but voters do not seem to be able to see the results. It looks like you can only vote once from each device, however images cannot be loaded from an iPad (Flash issue I presume), but you can add video from YouTube. I would like to be able to adjust the poll box size, but can imagine many useful ways I could use this for learning and assessment.


Please test out my poll and leave a comment if you have any ideas for using it for education.

No comments: