Wednesday 4 March 2009

Castles in the Sand

Today I eventually got my March issue of NetGuide, having missed my previous issues due to a change of address mix up. To my surprise I discovered that had come 3rd in their Photo Competition, which I had forgotten that I had entered!

These photos were the beginning of my rekindled interest in photography which lead me to joining the 365 Photo Project. This project was started by 'edubloggers' to explore visual communication and develop both skills and knowledge by taking a photo a day for all 2009; 365 photos by the end of the year. Since then I have grown as a photographer, built and photographed many other sandcastles, some of which have made my own 365 Photo gallery.

Thank you NetGuide, I look forward to the next competition.

No comments: