Wednesday 12 November 2008

2008 Edublog Awards

Thanks to Free Technology for Teachers, I found out about 'The 2008 Edublog Awards' . It is a chance for each of us to recognise the many great educators out there that influence our professional development. As a beginning teacher I have found many mentors that have helped me grow as a teacher and learner. I believe this community is modeling the skills and values we want for our students.

Best Individual Blog: Education Investigation
Best Teacher Blog: Mrs. Cassidy's Classroom Blog
Best Resource Sharing Blog: Free Technology for Teachers
Best educational tech support blog: makeuseof.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shaun,

    Thank you for the nomination.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaun

    Dude thanks also for your nomination. I didn't realise I was even in the running until I found your comment on my "incoming links".

    How is it going in Chch. I'm in Tauranga but did my training in Dunedin.

    I look forward to reading some more of your stuff. Keep it up!

    Jamin

    ReplyDelete