Tuesday 6 January 2009

How many blogs do you write?

As of today I have started using a separate blog for my personal views and opinions that do not relate to teaching and learning. When reflecting on my past year of beginning blogging I realised I had more and more to say, and it now extended beyond my profession. I have become a writer, a voice shouting out, blogging has engaged my interest and volumn.
Shaun's Rant & Rave blog can be found in on the side links of 'My Blogs' or click here.

How many blogs do you write and are they for different purposes?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Paul!

    And in case I haven't wished it already :-) a Happy New Year to you and yours.

    I still can't get your (this) site updating in my RSS reader - it could be your blog is simply not sending out a feed? Have you checked it your end?

    I have only this year opened a blog I started last year. I'm still experimenting, but at the moment my decision is to put all my elearning material on it and keep my main site as a writing pad for everything until I have an excuse to change that system. A bit ad hoc, I know :-) but it's an experiment.

    I find my frequency oscillates between about 14 to 16 posts per month, and this has been fairly consistent. Any more than that and I'd blow a gasket. Any less and I'd probably not bother doing it, which is telling ;-)

    Spot ya
    from Middle-earth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have it fixed now, please let me know. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete